~~CLAREMONT WOMEN’S FOOTBALL CLUB
Are you Interested in developing female football players and contributing to the fastest growing Sport in Australia? Do you want to be part of the Western Australian Women’s Football League?
Claremont Women’s Football Club are seeking a qualified coach for the 2017 Reserves Team who will form an integral part of the senior squad by working closely with the League Coaches.
The Claremont Women’s Football Club is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified coaches for the above position.
To be considered for this role, you will need experience developing footballers, along with outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Previous experience coaching female athletes is desirable but not essential. Suitable applicants will possess the following selection criteria:
People Management & Planning:
• Capacity to effectively manage the playing group
• Ability to lead and influence within a senior and junior club environment
• Demonstrate structured and sequential training program within the football season
• Capacity to teach/educate/mentor/facilitate players of all abilities
• Demonstrated knowledge of coaching techniques/strategies and modern training methods at a senior club level
• Sound understanding of skill development learning strategies
• Effective Communication:
• High level of communication skills
AFL Level 1 coach accreditation or higher, or willing to obtain by June 2017
Applicants are required to submit a coaching resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. Any queries should be directed to Claremont Women’s Football Club President: Amanda Robertson.
Applications are to be submitted to:
Claremont Women’s Football Club President
Applications close: 12pm Friday 20 January 2017